Belleboo

The company that makes Belleboo fabric has been at Sampeng for over 50 years. One shop is on the 1st floor of Chinaworld mall, the name of the shop is Rung Siam. Chinaworld mall is near Sampeng. Then, going down Sampeng lane there are

• #39 Sampeng – shop with a sign “99 baht” per meter fabric
  • #104 SL Fabric
  • #110-112 SD Fabric
  • #261 SM Fabric Co Ltd nearby next to Gracy Cat Purse Shop
  • #264 GTM Textile

You’ll see Belleboo fabric all over Sampeng and it is very good for quilting, at 89 baht per meter. They have a 2 meter minimum cut. The fabric can be used for bags, bedding and quilts. They have florals, polka dots, and prints. Chawla’s efabrics ships to most destinations worldwide. Love the fabric! Belleboo The most famous fabric in Thailand

About

I live in Bangkok and enjoy quilting. I spend a lot of time on the computer, facebook, my blog, emailing and looking for quilt ideas. Hope you like my blog!

Tagged with: , , , , , , , ,
Posted in shops in Bangkok
7 comments on “Belleboo
  1. Anonymous says:

You can contact Belleboo at http://www.facebook.com/belleboofabricbags

2. asma says:

hi, I would like to know the price of belleboo cotton in 1 roll. how about the minimum order..

3. Bellevue says:

Sorry for the mistake. The website Belleboo.com is not the Belleboo fabric website anymore. Since I didn’t sign more contract. Someone has took it already. I’m planing to open new website. By the way, u can visit our Facebook instead. Please search for ‘Belleboo fabric bags’ thank you! FYI : anyone would like to come Sampheng textile market and have an accommodation around china town : grand china hotel is the best choice. It’s very close to my shop. You can walk from there. Hope to c u soon! I’ll always be at SM fabric co Ltd. (Belleboo brand) 240 vanich 1 jakkawad sampantawong Bangkok 10110

4. Dana Jones says:

belleboo is a LGBT sex site in the U.S. I found out when I tried looking it up after pulling the address from the selvedge of fabric I purchases in Bangkok recently. Love the fabric.

• Bellevue says:

5. Anonymous says:

Hi Jill, I’m planning to go there this September. If possible, can you give me the name of any cheapest & nearest hotel in Chinatown/ Sampeng lane?I’m from Malaysia.
    Thank you.