ASEAN Silk Heritage at Queen Sirikit Convention Center
Browse through premium silk and silk products at Asean Silk Heritage 2012
- 5 – 9 December 2012
- 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- At Queen Sirikit Convention Center in Bangkok
- MRT station – Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
Find silk at good prices and see weaving demonstrations. Find out about Thai weaving traditions. Silk will be on display from various districts in Thailand. The Nakhon Chai Burin Group of provinces are known for their fabulous silk.
- Hang-grarok or Squirrel Tail silk woven in Nakhon Ratchasima
- Mat Mi tie dyed silk from Chaiyaphum
- Bright colored silk also known as Lava made in Burirum
- Surin’s famous silk with threads of different colors wound together before weaving
Silk from these provinces and others will be on sale!
A fashion show “Silk Style” will showcase the newest fashions. Enter to win a gift voucher for discounts on silk and silk products at the show!