How do you knit old shale?
How to Knit Old Shale
- Row 1: Knit.
- Row 2: Purl.
- Row 3: Knit two together three times, (yarn over, knit one) six times, knit two together three times. Repeat across the row.
- Row 4: Knit.
- Row 1: k4tog, yo, [k1, yo] five times, k4togtbl, p1. Repeat as needed across the row.
- Row 2: Knit.
How do I make knitting in Illustrator?
How to Design a Knit Pattern in Adobe Illustrator
- Download the Action. Get the Knit Pattern Maker action for Adobe Illustrator or download the free version Knit Pattern Lite action. …
- Install the Action and the Graphic Style. …
- Load the Action. …
- Run the Action. …
- Draw an Artwork. …
- Add Realistic Effect. …
- Finish the Knit Pattern.
How do you knit a Chevron Stitch?
Create a knitted chevron pattern:
- Cast on a multiple of 12 sts, plus 3 sts (includes 1 extra st on each side for a selvedge stitch).
- Follow this stitch pattern: Row 1 (RS): K1, k2tog, * k4, dbl inc, k4, dbl dec; rep from * to last 3 sts, ssk, k1. Row 2: Purl.
- Repeat Rows 1 and 2 to create the pattern.
What is yo in knitting mean?
One of the easiest and most common ways to create an extra stitch in knitting is with a yarn over. It does not include the actual knitting or purling of a stitch. … A yarn over creates a stitch only when you work the next stitch, but by itself, a yarn over does not make a stitch.