How much is Singer sewing machine in Nigeria?
Singer C440 Sewing Machine – N430,000 – N470,000. Singer 7640 Sewing Machine – N185,000 – N235,000. Singer 8280 Sewing Machine – N58,000 – N78,000.
How much does a sew machine cost?
Sewing machines can be as inexpensive as $150 or cost you thousands of dollars, but the average price should be under $500.00.
Which is the best sewing machine in Nigeria?
5 Best Sewing Machine To Buy In 2021
- Brother FS155 Computerized Sewing Machine | N149,999. Fantastic value for money. …
- Mini Sewing Machine | N6,490. This is an appliance for small sewing projects. …
- Industrial Straight Sewing Machine | N130,000. …
- Butterfly Sewing Machine | N75,300. …
- Two-Lion Sewing Machine | N59,000.
Which brand is best in sewing machine?
10 Best Sewing Machines in India 2022 – Expert Reviews & Guide
- Usha Janome Allure Automatic Zig-Zag Electric Sewing Machine.
- Singer 4423 Sewing Machine.
- Usha Janome Dream Stitch Automatic Sewing Machine.
- Singer Promise 1408 Sewing Machine.
- Computerized Brother Sewing Machine.
- Brother GS 3700 Sewing Machine.
What is the price of butterfly sewing machine?
Prices of butterfly sewing machines in Nigeria
|Butterfly domestic sewing machine model JA2-1 (2-drawer)||₦68,000 – ₦70,000|
|Butterfly domestic sewing machine model JA2-1 (2-drawer) with electric motor||₦ 72,000 – ₦75,000|
|Butterfly multifunctional sewing machine mid Jh8190s||₦50,000 – ₦55,000|
What are the types of sewing machines?
Sewing Machines can be categorized into five types:
- Mechanical Sewing Machine.
- Electronic Sewing Machine.
- Computerized or Automated Sewing Machine.
- Embroidery Machine.
- Overlock Sewing Machine or serger.