One of the settings that you can change is the speed controller. That’s the slide button at the top of your machine that allows you to control the speed at which you sew.
How do I turn off the speed controller on my Brother sewing machine?
Error message “Change speed controller mode to off”
- To turn the speed controller OFF.
- Turn on the sewing machine.
- Press in the operation panel.
- Press , , and (arrow keys) until is selected.
- Press . …
- Press to select OFF.
How do I turn off speed controller mode?
- Press. (Settings key) to display the settings screen.
- Display The second page of the settings screen by pressing . The item. (Width control) is selected.
- Change the value of width control from [ON] to [OFF] by pressing or . (1) …
- Press (Back key) or. (OK key) to close the settings screen.
Why is My Brother sewing machine sewing slow?
Check to make sure you have used the foot controller properly. – Make sure that you press the pedal all the way down to ensure that your machine is running fast. … The stitch length on your machine is too short. – Lengthen the stitch length, if necessary.
Is there a way to slow down a sewing machine?
There is no way to slow a basic machine beyond pressing gently on the foot pedal; some higher-end machines will have a stitch speed regulator, but these do not drop the speed any further than the clip in the linked video.
How do I speed up my brother embroidery machine?
How to change the embroidery speed of the machine
- Turn on the machine. The LCD comes on.
- Press (Settings key) on the operation panel. – The settings screen appears.
- Switch screens using and until the screen with Max Embroidery Speed appears.
- Select the speed by pressing the desired speed.
- Press .